Pinned toot
Pinned toot

I'm serious, by the way, when I say that I don't want credit for anything I say. You can share or repost the stuff I post, just please leave my name out of it.

Pinned toot

uspol, military 

Pinned toot

Sometimes people follow me and I'm like what the fuck? Don't be a sheep.

Pinned toot

This is my shitposting alt. My "main", if you will.

trash cat boosted

Fellow , I highly recommend keeping a few litres of by the bed so you can them when you wake up.

trash cat boosted

You ever just accidentally chug a gallon of water in less then 5 minutes?

trash cat boosted
trash cat boosted

If I was losing subscriber, I would simply not post cringe.

trash cat boosted
trash cat boosted
trash cat boosted

misinfo, clowns 

trash cat boosted

misinfo 

If I was losing subscriber, I would simply not post cringe.

trash cat boosted

me: and then… and then i'm gonna get that surgery that'll keep my hair from constantly getting in my face!

imaginary second party: Vyr that's called a haircut. people get them all the time. *cis* people get them all the time. you can even safely give yourself a haircut

me: tch yeah right. sounds fake *continues to get hair in face*

trash cat boosted

Extras:

Tribler tribler.org/ claims to be a bittorrent-based platform with its own Tor-like network that allows you to download anonymously. However it is not yet very mature and some users have reported getting ISP piracy notices anyways when using it.

I'll also add that i2p is a very very safe network for torrenting having similar benefits to Tor, except the network encourages that type of usage. It also requires much more IT knowledge to setup than Tor or a VPN. So if you can't afford a VPN and want to torrent something common it may be on an i2p torrent tracker (like postman), but be forewarned: i2p is even slower than Tor and i2p torrents are not the same as regular torrents, so if you are using i2p you can only torrent i2p torrents and not regular torrents which limits your selection.

trash cat boosted

pirating shit PSA:

do not pirate shit without Tor or a VPN over your home internet connection or a monitored network (work, a public wifi with an email signin you didn't bullshit, etc)

for torrenting or streaming video content: use a VPN. They can monitor what you download but literally none of them give a shit because their business model relies on enabling piracy and bypassing region-locks.

for anything else Tor is probably okay and can't be traced back to you. just keep in mind that Tor bandwidth is a public resource and some people need Tor to browse, so you shouldn't waste it on stuff like seeding in P2P networks or inefficient downloads.

trash cat boosted
trash cat boosted

bro you just posted gay, you are going to gain subscriber

trash cat boosted

90% of my problems could be solved if i was really hot, and the other 10% could be solved if i was a wizard

trash cat boosted

Creepy ad, Ring 

trash cat boosted

maybe if tech people weren't so into bitcoin and elon worship they'd learn hacking and delete everyone's student loan and medical debt already

trash cat boosted

Leftist fantasy question 

trash cat boosted

What do you call a belt made out of watches? 

Show more
☠️ librepunk ☠️

A friendly mastodon instance primarily for shitposting, gays, and the glory of the free and open source software movement.